Exploring Vietnam hotels with La Residence and Spa hotel1045
Taking a trip to Hue, visitors should not miss the opportunity to take a rest at La Residence and Spa hotel, one of the most luxurious hotels in Vietnam. Here, visitors can have wonderful time to rest and enjoy romantic views of Hue.
La Residence and Spa hotel is under the control of Accor firm. This place was the France governors palace in Hue in 1920. The hotels interior is designed and decorated aesthetically to evoke a style of old Indochina. The hotel has 122 rooms and suites with private balcony, spa center, outdoor pool, tennis court, business center for meetings, restaurants, lobby bar, etcLocated in the heart of Hue City, the hotel covers an area of 2 hectares near the bank of picturesque Perfume River.
Here, visitors can enjoy a series of treatments at international standard in La Flamboyant Spa. For those who love taking part in outdoor activities, they can take a bicycle tour to explore historical sites in Hue. Moreover, visitors can immerse in outdoor saltwater pool with views of Hue Citadel. Besides, this Vietnam hotel also offers a beauty center, and a gym with modern equipment to meet the needs of visitors.
Restaurants and bars
La Residence and Spa hotel also provides visitors ideal places to enjoy breakfast and dinner buffet. At La Parfum Restaurant, visitors will have a chance to enjoy Hue cuisine with delicious dishes and drinks. Besides, visitors can have tasty cocktails and drinks with unique snacks at Le Governor Bar or Pool Bar.
La Residence and Spa hotel offers 122 rooms and suites with private balcony with views over Perfume River and Hue Citadel. Here, visitors are free to choose:
- Superior: 92 spacious rooms with an area of 26m2, large and airy rooms with a private balcony or terraces , wooden floor , garden view
- Deluxe : 15 large rooms (30m2) with king size beds, private balconies or terraces, wooden floor , sofa , working area with garden view or river view
- Deluxe Colonial: 6 rooms (30m2) located in the mansion for the government with a view of the garden or swimming pool
- Colonial Junior Suite and Colonial Suite 6 suites (46 m2) with sofa, working area, private balcony or terrace with view over the gardens or river.
- Imperial Suite (46m2): Located on the top floor of the mansion with the widest terrace, living room connecting with bedroom.
Taking a rest at this Vietnam resort, visitors will be offered the excellent services and wonderful holiday in Hue city.